The all-new fifth edition of Introduction to Basic Cardiac Dysrhythmias is available now! Check out an exclusive sneak peek.
Check out a sample chapter from the Fifth Edition today:
To learn more about this dynamic resource or to order your copy, visit http://go.psglearning.com/dysrhythmias5e.
What's New in the Fifth Edition?
Introduction to Basic Cardiac Dysrhythmias, Fifth Edition, uses clear, accessible language to explain how the heart functions and how to interpret ECGs. Designed for use by the spectrum of EMS, nursing, and other healthcare professionals, the Fifth Edition provides users with the critical knowledge needed to interpret dysrhythmias and determine the appropriate treatment.
The Fifth Edition includes:
- Coverage of the 2015 ECC and CPR guidelines
- New content on basic 12-lead ECG interpretation
- Real-life ECG strips to demonstrate each concept
- A variety of review tools, including 200 additional practice rhythm strips, 22 case studies, and perforated review flashcards
- Numerous review quizzes with a variety of question formats, as well as dysrhythmia practice strips and crossword puzzles
- A new, modern design with the same familiar, easy-to-follow feel
Take a sneak peak of Introduction to Basic Cardiac Dysrhythmias, Fifth Edition: