Did you know? Nine out of ten employers say they need employees with soft skills.
Ensure your students have the affective and interpersonal skills needed to succeed in public safety with the all-new Employment Readiness Course!
Explore this exciting new resource:
The Employment Readiness Course teaches students the soft skills employers require to help increase job retention, improve employee relations, and make their EMS providers and Fire Service personnel stand out from the crowd. This valuable resource is appropriate for recent graduates, employee onboarding, and recurring staff training.
Upon completion of this nine-module course, students will be able to:
- Treat others with honesty, fairness, and respect
- Display responsible behaviors at work
- Work effectively with team members from diverse backgrounds
- Actively look for ways to identify market demands and meet customer or
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively with others
- Maintain open lines of communication with others and communicate
- Plan and prioritize work to manage time effectively and accomplish assigned
- Demonstrate the ability to apply critical-thinking skills to solve problems by
generating, evaluating, and implementing solutions
- Display the capability to adapt to new, different, or changing requirements
- Select, use, and maintain tools and technology to facilitate work activities
To learn more about this dynamic resource or to order your copy, visit http://go.psglearning.com/ercourse.