Fire and Emergency Services Instructor: Principles and Practice, Third Edition is available now! Check out an exclusive sneak peek.
Check out sample chapters from the Third Edition today:
What's New in the Third Edition?
Fire and Emergency Services Instructor: Principles and Practice, Third Edition meets and exceeds all the job performance requirements (JPRs) for Fire and Emergency Services Instructor I, II, and III, as well as two new levels for Live Fire Instructor and Live Fire Instructor-in-Charge, of the 2019 Edition of NFPA 1041, Standard for Fire and Emergency Services Instructor Professional Qualifications. Brought to you by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), the International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC), and the International Society of Fire Service Instructors (ISFSI), the Third Edition features:
- Rapid access of content through clear and concise Knowledge and Skills Objectives with page number references and NFPA 1041 correlations
- Content that meets the live fire instructor and live fire instructor-in-charge JPRs of NFPA 1041, including:
- Live Fire Evolution
- Pre-Live Fire Evolution
- Post-Live Fire Evolution
- Promotion of critical thinking and classroom discussion through the “Training Bulletin” and “Incident Report” features found in each chapter
- “JPRs in Action” tips which identify the specific responsibilities of the Fire and Emergency Services Instructor I, II, and III relating to the JPR
- Tips on instructional techniques, test writing and evaluation pointers, communication, and curriculum delivery geared toward the company-level instructor, department training officer, and training program manager
- Realistic instructor scenarios with questions designed to provoke critical thinking in the learning environment
- Learner-centered teaching methods and strategies
- Much more!
To learn more about this dynamic resource or to order your copy, visit http://go.psglearning.com/fireinstructor3.
Questions? Please contact your dedicated Public Safety Specialist today.