Firefighting Strategies and Tactics, Fourth Edition is available now! Check out an exclusive sneak peek.
Check out a sample chapter from the Fourth Edition today:
Tell Me More!
A valuable resource for fire fighters studying for promotion or civil service examinations, the Fourth Edition of Firefighting Strategies and Tactics meets and exceeds the course outcomes of the National Fire Academy’s Fire and Emergency Services Higher Education (FESHE) course Strategy and Tactics (C0279). Reinforcing safe and effective firefighting strategies and tactics, the resource follows a natural progression, each chapter building on previous foundations to promote a broader understanding of firefighting strategy and tactics.
The Fourth Edition offers in-depth coverage of potential incident hazards, strategic goals, and tactical objectives at:
- One- and two-family dwellings
- Multiple-family dwellings
- Commercial buildings
- Places of assembly
- High-rise buildings
- Vehicle fires
- Wildland fires
Additionally, the Fourth Edition includes:
- An emphasis on safety and professionalism throughout
- The Putting it All Together final chapter, an opportunity to see classroom concepts applied in the real world
- Expanded and relevant information for today’s Fire Service
- Engaging and true-to-life case studies that open and close each chapter
To learn more about this dynamic resource or to order your copy, visit http://go.psglearning.com/FireStrategies4E