The all-new fourth edition of Fundamentals of Fire Fighter Skills is available now in two versions to meet your unique training needs! The comprehensive version includes chapters on responding to HazMat incidents and a reduced-cost version focuses on core fire fighter I and II level content excluding HazMat operations.
Check out a sneak peek of these exciting resources today.
Check out three sample chapters from the Fourth Edition today:
Learn more about these dynamic resources or place your order today:
No matter which version you choose, you can look forward to:
- Rock-solid Fire Fighter I & II content developed as a result of extensive market outreach and expert reviewer feedback
- Coverage of all JPRs and competencies within the latest relevant NFPA standards
- Updated research and statistics with reference information to ensure evidence-based recommendations and protocols
- New and enhanced coverage of important topics like mental health and cancer prevention
- An audiobook, and additional digital resources, to supplement the textbook