By now, you've probably heard about Recert, the all-new personalized EMS continuing education solution. What you may not know is that this powerful online service is constantly being enhanced to meet the needs of employers and practitioners. To keep you updated on all the exciting new courses and features, we'll be sharing everything you need to know in our monthly Recert Digest.
- Field Triage: Disasters and MCIs (BLS/ALS Edition)
- Field Triage: Disasters and MCIs, Enhanced Version (BLS/ALS Edition)
- Congestive Heart Failure (ALS Edition)
- Evidence-Based Guidelines (BLS/ALS Edition)
- Endocrine Emergencies: Diabetes and Adrenal Disorders (ALS Edition)
- Endocrine Emergencies: Diabetes and Adrenal Disorders (BLS Edition)
- Obstetric Emergencies (BLS Edition)
- Obstetric Emergencies (ALS Edition)
- Ventricular Assist Devices (ALS Edition)
- Ventricular Assist Devices (BLS Edition)
- EMS Research (BLS/ALS Edition)
- Post-Resuscitation Care (ALS Edition)
- Post-Resuscitation Care (BLS Edition)
- Patients with Special Health Care Needs (AEMT Edition)
- Patients with Special Health Care Needs (NRP Edition)
- Psychiatric and Behavior Emergencies (AEMT Edition)
- Psychiatric and Behavior Emergencies (NRP Edition)
- Fluid Resuscitation (ALS Edition)
- Capnography (ALS Edition)
To view a complete list of Recert courses available, check out the course catalog.
This month we have one very exciting update to share that both employers and practitioners will appreciate:
Employers are now able to assign online and classroom-based courses (Recert or any other courses) to their employees!
This is how an employer will assign a course to an employee:
- When an employer assigns a course to an employee, the employee will receive an alert in Recert:
- The Employee Schedule will show the assigned course with deadline:
- When the course has been completed, the Employee Schedule will change color and be marked as "Completed."
- Finally, employees have filtering options available in Recert to toggle through their courses to find those that were assigned by their employer.
Visit www.recert.com to create your free profile or a request a demo today!